Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Why I Can't Sell SoulCalibur V Yet

Custom.  Freakin'.  Characters.  I love SCV's Character Creator much more than the game itself, and could spend hours creating fighter after fighter.  I also feel obligated to hold onto the game forever even if I only ever use it for the Character Creator, so that I never lose my "babies."  Damn you, Namco.

Since a picture is worth a thousand words, I've finally borrowed my wonderful boyfriend's capture card to show off my favorite creations.  Check them out after the break!
Click for a larger view.

Zahira (original character)
Jade (Beyond Good & Evil)
Momohime (Muramasa: The Demon Blade)

Evita (original character)
Lucca (Chrono Trigger)
Mia (Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance / Radiant Dawn)
Amaterasu (Okami)
Tetra (The Legend of Zelda:  Wind Waker)
Viewtiful Joe
Dante (Devil May Cry)

Lucario (Pokemon)

Suicune (Pokemon)

Gardevoir (Pokemon)

Houndoom (Pokemon)
Celestia (My Little Pony:  Friendship is Magic)


Nightmare Moon (My Little Pony:  Friendship is Magic)
Tuxedo Mask (Sailor Moon)
Sailor V (Sailor Moon)
Columbia (The Rocky Horror Picture Show)
Jynx (Pokemon)

Foxxy Love (Drawn Together)

1 comment:

  1. Hilarious. Love the pony ones.

    I didn't realize the creator was so powerful.

    ReplyDelete