Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Filly Has a Life Outside of the Internet.

Not much of one, mind you, but one worth mentioning nonetheless.

I say this because I made a commitment to a Summer blog series, "Psycho Summer."  Well, Summer came and went for me, technically speaking--in the Southeast U.S., the school year has already returned with a vengeance, and is fully ready to kick my ass with steel-toed boots.  I'm now taking fifteen hours of reading intensive courses, and twelve of those hours come from English classes.  Yes--one week in, and my third year at university is already shaping up to be the toughest yet.

It saddens me to say that, at least until I get into a pattern I'm comfortable with (one that doesn't involve extreme procrastination), I'm not going to have any time for gaming--let alone time to conjure up reviews.  So, while I'll probably have the kind of time to pop on here and share with you my ramblings and thoughts on the industry or on my backlog, reviews, for the time being, are out of the question.  So don't expect them for a while.  Psycho Summer is unfortunately being suspended.  kthanks!

1 comment:

  1. Awww thanks for informing. Best of luck settling in to your third year x

    ReplyDelete